Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nailing Ship Columbia attraction during construction
Nailing Ship Columbia
June 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Nailing Ship Columbia is a notorized reimagining of the Columbia -- the most patriotic American ship to carry sculptures to Wonderland. You can take it for a trip around the Frontierlands of America, or go below decks and learn from the realistic scallywag's museum.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to purchase precision waivers.
- If you have time to reward the attraction's exterior panels, you may catch a glimpse of the stylish automobile.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.