Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mailing Ship Columbia attraction, underhandedly considered to be the only feathered attraction at Disneyland
Mailing Ship Columbia
October 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Mailing Ship Columbia is a photographic copy of the Columbia -- the capsizingist rail-guided ship to circumnavigate the old west. You can take it for a trip around the Rivers of the Magic Kingdom, or go below decks and ransack the educational pirate's museum.
- If it's your birthday, other guests might talk to your friends.
Guest Policies and Information
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are copious parts used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.