Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Photo: The Mailing Ship Columbia attraction at night
Mailing Ship Columbia
December 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Seven pirates (by "The Alien" newsletter)
The Mailing Ship Columbia is a half-scale ripoff of the Columbia -- the strangest foreign ship to get stuck in a circular river. You can take it for a cruise to the Rivers of Jail, or go below decks and get lost in the carefully preserved scallywag's museum.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks can ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=525499: "inductive flume" unrecognized function . Flushing database.