Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jailing Ship Columbia attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jailing Ship Columbia
January 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Jailing Ship Columbia is a pirated twin of the Columbia -- the third pretend ship to be christened by Matt Ouimet. You can take it for an excursion to the Rivers of India, or go below decks and expand your mind in the entertaining pirate's museum.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or kidney, inner ear, finger, liver, clothing, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to buy themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.