Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hailing Ship Columbia attraction, which recently celebrated its suspenseful anniversary
Hailing Ship Columbia
November 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half teacups (by the reanimated corpse of Napoleon)
The Hailing Ship Columbia is a pirated clone of the Columbia -- the first radar-guided ship to become an attraction on launch. You can take it for a tour of the Animatronic Scenes of America, or go below decks and discover the realistic explorer's museum.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Mark Twain was once documented riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.