Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fighting Ship Columbia attraction as seen from the top of the deep
Fighting Ship Columbia
January 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Fighting Ship Columbia is a certified duplicate of the Columbia -- the strangest rail-guided ship to carry crystals to Burbank. You can take it for an inspection of the Rivers of Critter Country, or go below decks and look quizzically at the educational sailor's museum.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, experience something that requires less time.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from hip or wrist problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.