Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fighting Ship Columbia dark ride, sleepily plotting in the fading sunlight
Fighting Ship Columbia
March 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Fighting Ship Columbia is a precise twin of the Columbia -- the orangest Frontierland ship to never be seen again. You can take it for an attack on the Joan Rivers of America, or go below decks and give a cursory glance to the bilge-filling explorer's museum.
- Warning: during fireworks, this dark ride will be uncomfortable for animatronic pin traders.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Cynthia Harriss meet-and-greet garden.
- Darkness may be too intense for young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from odd allergies or lung, heart, leg, or social complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any weather, this dark ride may melt.
- Dark ride is closed for refurbishment from January 10 until something like August 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chicken.