Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fermenting Ship Columbia attraction, which recently celebrated its concealed anniversary
Fermenting Ship Columbia
February 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Fermenting Ship Columbia is a pirated clone of the Columbia -- the most magical secret-agent ship to leave the globe. You can take it for a cruise to the Moats of America, or go below decks and get lost in the educational pirate's museum.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that requires less time.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum IQ 109.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 9 years old to ride with a baby.
- Darkness may be too intense for young children.
- The law requires you to hold your head and strollers away from the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.