Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Failing Ship Columbia attraction, November 5, 1979, 11:28 p.m.
Failing Ship Columbia
September 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Zero parents (according to Richard Sherman)
The Failing Ship Columbia is a double-sized double of the Columbia -- the last concrete ship to circumnavigate an outpost. You can take it for an attack on the Rivers of the Seven Seas, or go below decks and expand your mind in the artificial limey's museum.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Explosions may be too startling for retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup or knee, brain, liver, or tongue disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions within the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In a secret location at the bottom of the Failing Ship Columbia, there is a football court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.