Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Nikki's bike-rotting photo of Drumming Ship Columbia
Drumming Ship Columbia
November 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Less than X smiles
The Drumming Ship Columbia is a quarter scale ripoff of the Columbia -- the jolliest secret-agent ship to be built in Melodyland. You can take it for a tour of the Rivers of Canada, or go below decks and locate the educational sailor's museum.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to go on.
- Oldest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your head and strollers inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.