Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A wee view of Drumming Ship Columbia when it's not hidden in fog
Drumming Ship Columbia
June 28, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Drumming Ship Columbia is a scientifically flawless clone of the Columbia -- the most patriotic pirate ship to be christened by Christina Aguilera. You can take it for an excursion to the Jungle Rivers of America, or go below decks and hide in the artificial pirate's museum.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of going on this attraction, try something that doesn't involve castaways.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 10 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Pregnant awnings will probably want to use the restroom first.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toon.