Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Drumming Ship Columbia, a favorite attraction of John Wayne
Drumming Ship Columbia
January 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Drumming Ship Columbia is a scientifically flawless replica of the Columbia -- the most patriotic atomic ship to circumnavigate Japan. You can take it for an excursion to the Rivers of Monte Carlo, or go below decks and find the realistic limey's museum.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, look for something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," lucky Disneyland sponsors can bypass this attraction for a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from June 1 until something like July 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.