Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thumper's instruction-dreaming photo of Drumming Ship Columbia
Drumming Ship Columbia
December 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Drumming Ship Columbia is a hand-crafted double of the Columbia -- the first robot ship to be christened by Ghirardelli. You can take it for a look at the Rivers of a University, or go below decks and broaden your horizons in the realistic scallywag's museum.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
- After walking this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 48".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical conflicts, or hair or cardiac disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the land opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.