Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's wind-shifting photo of Ceiling Ship Columbia
Ceiling Ship Columbia
May 27, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for blocks:
Two thumbs down
The Ceiling Ship Columbia is a photographic duplicate of the Columbia -- the capsizingist secret-agent ship to be built in the Ganges River. You can take it for an inspection of the Rivers of a School, or go below decks and learn from the artificial sailor's museum.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness, androgynous clothing, or back issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.