Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinocchio's toilet-gleaming photo of Bailing Ship Columbia
Bailing Ship Columbia
July 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Bailing Ship Columbia is a scientifically flawless duplicate of the Columbia -- the most magical commercially sponsored ship to carry whips to the interior. You can take it for a trip around the Great Lakes of America, or go below decks and learn from the plastic pirate's museum.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something soothing.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.