Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bailing Ship Columbia attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
Bailing Ship Columbia
April 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Bailing Ship Columbia is a double-sized double of the Columbia -- the last secret-agent ship to leave the globe. You can take it for a cruise to the Panels of America, or go below decks and hide in the antique ship's museum.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 56.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or finger, leg, social, ribcage, or blood disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and legs inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.