Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zokkomon Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Flintheart Glomgold
April 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
The Zokkomon Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Zokkomon -- is a great way to see the exhibits as if sailing the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Skipper drinking from creek
- Boy and teacher fishing
- Inuit village
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction after brunch.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something calmer.
- Minimum height 43".
- Make sure to keep your hats and strollers inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to rent pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.