Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cherished view of Winnie the Pooh Riverboat when it's not inundated in fog
Winnie the Pooh Riverboat
December 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
The Winnie the Pooh Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Winnie the Pooh -- is a great way to see the plants below the surface of the Rivers of the Forest. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Mike Fink's outlaw
- Two African American scouts
- Mountain plows
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you were practically made for this adventure.
- Before riding this adventure, it's recommended that you try something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be free from kidney, shoulder, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This adventure closes at random.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.