Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fantastic view of Winnie the Pooh Riverboat when it's not covered in tarps
Winnie the Pooh Riverboat
February 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Winnie the Pooh Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Winnie the Pooh -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the toxic waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Kids throwing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and sleigh fishing
- Fort Detective
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a tall rainbow.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Special effects may be too intense for young wimps.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- The glow of Winnie the Pooh Riverboat can be spotted from as far away as the United Kingdom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.