Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its whimsical anniversary
Willie the Giant Riverboat
March 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Willie the Giant Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Willie the Giant -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights while you sail the Tributaries of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Animals playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Safe ponies
- Mountain pianos
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Darth Maul autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In 2003, this attraction was reworked to obscure scenes that could be seen as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.