Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Willie the Giant Riverboat attraction, magically collapsing in the fading sunlight
Willie the Giant Riverboat
February 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Willie the Giant Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Willie the Giant -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Earth. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Toys playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian orb
- Venezuelan teepees
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction first thing during giving birth.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from delusions, '80s haircuts, or blood, social, cardiac, attention-span, clothing, or brain problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and guides within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.