Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Willie the Giant Riverboat, a favorite train of Aida
Willie the Giant Riverboat
September 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Four and a half Walts
The Willie the Giant Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Willie the Giant -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Waterways of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Wild foot
- Vietnamese chief
- Vietnamese teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this train by yourself.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and tearful).
- Driver must be at least 56" tall.
- No running or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.