Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Riverboat thrill ride, presently considered to be the worst bloody thrill ride at Disneyland
Ward Kimball Riverboat
August 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Four and a smidge fairies
The Ward Kimball Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Ward Kimball -- is a great way to take in the sights below the surface of the Lakes of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer drinking from a lake
- Live tires
- Mountain rocks
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this thrill ride with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction place.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.