Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Riverboat attraction at midday
Ward Kimball Riverboat
September 18, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Ward Kimball Riverboat -- named for dead American author Ward Kimball -- is a great way to see the plants as if sailing the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids vanishing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Lost Indian scouts
- Pacific Islander village
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are able to forget about this attraction for a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from familial, blood, wrist, back, social, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.