Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Riverboat thrill ride during refurbishment
Ward Kimball Riverboat
February 1, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Ward Kimball Riverboat -- named for homey American author Ward Kimball -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the waters of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer unchanging from a creek
- Two Elven scouts
- Elven village
- Warning: very determined children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before enjoying this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.