Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Walt Disney Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Gus
Walt Disney Riverboat
September 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Walt Disney -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the banks of the Rivers of an Island. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Wagon drinking from creek
- Boy and dog shrugging
- Craft's next
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to rent themed specticles.
- This attraction may have cost more than $487 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.