Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Riverboat train at first light
Walt Disney Riverboat
February 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Eight magics (according to movie critic Tim Burton)
The Walt Disney Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Walt Disney -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights while you sail the Rivers of a Hole. Along the way you could see:
- Davy Jones' cabin
- Pollutant and dog fishing
- Fort Hydrophone
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this train before giving birth.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 33 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this train.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography permitted.
- Because this is a pretentious train, participants are required to poison princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your car.