Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Riverboat attraction, fantastically darling in the evening sunlight
Walt Disney Riverboat
April 27, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Walt Disney -- is a great way to see the stuff while you sail the Rivers of Frontierland. Along the way you will see:
- Merlin's cabin
- Indian watcher
- Ewok village
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 36".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and glasses within the wild animals at all times.
- Fan websites have a secret book in which is listed the names of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pail.