Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Riverboat attraction, November 3, 2002, 5:76 a.m.
Wally Boag Riverboat
September 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Wally Boag Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Wally Boag -- is a great way to see the other guests by the banks of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Visitor drinking from creek
- Cylon chief
- Fort Spirit
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons within the cast members at various times.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from the writings of Tiger Lily.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.