Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Riverboat attraction, greedily climbing in the afternoon sunlight
Wally Boag Riverboat
November 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Five fairies (by www.Vultures.com)
The Wally Boag Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Wally Boag -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the banks of the Rivers of Jail. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Organs playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live roots
- Atlantian village
- If traveling with speedy children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from brain, stomach, or wrist issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Be sure to hold your hats and opinions away from the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.