Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Riverboat attraction, dangerously rousing in the shrouded moonlight
Wally Boag Riverboat
May 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Wally Boag Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Wally Boag -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Moon. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Wild coach
- Boy and dog crawling
- Drow village
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 22".
- Youngest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for adults.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.