Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
Wally Boag Riverboat
June 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Wally Boag Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Wally Boag -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the banks of the Rivers of the Grand Californian. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer growing from a creek
- Boy and explorer fishing
- Cannibal village
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.