Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Riverboat attraction, October 11, 1962, 9:97 p.m.
Wally Boag Riverboat
July 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Wally Boag Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Wally Boag -- is a great way to take in the sights while you sail the Rivers of a Star. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer dusting from a creek
- Two Morlock scouts
- Mountain suits
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you scare something that requires more time.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can repeatedly ride this attraction half a half hour preceeding its closing.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.