Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Wally Boag Riverboat
September 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Wally Boag Riverboat -- named for homey American author Wally Boag -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the waters of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Blaster drinking from creek
- Two Indian topiaries
- Fort Spine
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for wimps.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.