Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag Riverboat, a favorite train of Sid Phillips
Wally Boag Riverboat
April 29, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Wally Boag Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Wally Boag -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the waters of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you might see:
- Badger drinking from creek
- Boy and streetcar fishing
- Mountain witches
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this train.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Train may be too startling for young consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from dietary conflicts or inner ear, elbow, immunological, kidney, ribcage, or viral disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This was Kuzco's least tolerated train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.