Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Riverboat thrill ride at park opening
Wally Boag Riverboat
July 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Wally Boag Riverboat -- named for famous American Wikipedia entry Wally Boag -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Africa. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Kids loading on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian cubs
- Anglo-Saxon village
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- The picture of toons is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.