Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ursula Riverboat attraction, September 13, 2004, 12:37 p.m.
April 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Ursula Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Ursula -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Eden. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer lifting from a creek
- Boy and dog drowning
- Cambodian teepees
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from sin or elbow or lung problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.