Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog Riverboat attraction, October 28, 2009, 2:52 p.m.
May 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Underdog Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Underdog -- is a great way to see the exhibits along the shores of the Rivers of the Heliport. Along the way you could see:
- Wild poltergeist
- Boy and helicopter fishing
- Cardassian teepees
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from extra personalities, goth clothing, or stomach or nasal problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from September 20 through April 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.