Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog Riverboat attraction, roundly considered to be the best negative attraction at Disneyland
September 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Underdog Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Underdog -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Apples of America. Along the way you could see:
- Treats playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian cougars
- Salvadoran village
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of clowns or personal, tongue, social, lycanthropic, or wrist issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pig.