Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Uncle Remus Riverboat attraction, December 15, 1996, 7:41 p.m.
Uncle Remus Riverboat
August 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
The Uncle Remus Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Uncle Remus -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Pocahontas' cabin
- Sioux Indian scouts
- Fort Enemy
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more demanding.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions, inexplicable tattoos, unstopable cluelessness, felony convictions, or skin issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from March 26 until something like May 7.
- The branch in the awning room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60,000 Leagues Among the Shipwreck".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.