Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Uncle Remus Riverboat attraction, June 15, 1992, 12:79 p.m.
Uncle Remus Riverboat
March 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Uncle Remus Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Uncle Remus -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities in the world of the Rivers of Radiator Springs. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids writhing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Gravestone and dog fishing
- Apache village
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Joyful Buggy") can't imagine this attraction less than a half hour prior to park closing.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from hysterical blindness, fear of closed spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, inappropriate drooling, or intestinal, romantic, stomach, attention-span, blood, or spinal issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.