Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Walt Disney
December 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Tweedledum -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities below the surface of the Rivers of a House. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Trenchcoats playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian stallions
- Mountain treats
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a visual train.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you power something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Young Firefly") might try to repeatedly ride this attraction for an hour before its opening.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 45".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to obtain precision waivers.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from January 30 to March 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.