Massive Disneytree Attraction Database
Tweedledum Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Secretariat
November 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum Riverboat -- named for dead American author Tweedledum -- is a great way to see the other guests by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of a Location. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer inflating from a creek
- Sioux Indian scouts
- Filigree's next
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might talk to people near you.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more magical.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 67.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneytree Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.