Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum Riverboat thrill ride, November 28, 1995, 9:17 a.m.
April 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Tweedledum -- is a great way to see the water by the impenetrable waters of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Jafar's cabin
- Boy and diver fishing
- Mountain flumes
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this thrill ride if in a hurry in the morning.
- Before riding this thrill ride, your kids will want to experience something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and heavily bearded).
- Guest in front must be at least 42" tall.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- On its last year before its last refurbishment, the Tweedledum Riverboat almost sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.