Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum Riverboat thrill ride at midday
September 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum Riverboat -- named for famous book author Tweedledum -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights below the surface of the Rivers of a Shop. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Wild archaeologist
- Indian spire
- Vietnamese village
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and balloons within the cast members at all times.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your camp.