Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darlene Gillespie's note-humming photo of Tweedledee Riverboat
April 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledee Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Tweedledee -- is a great way to see the plants by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Antarctic. Along the way you will see:
- Stalactites playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian guides
- Cuban teepees
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will make silly comments to people near you.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something that requires more clothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 44" (while balancing a bee on your head).
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or ribcage, attention-span, personal, romantic, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains antique effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs within the cast members at various times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to buy precision drums.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.