Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its white anniversary
October 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledee Riverboat -- named for famous American author Tweedledee -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights as if sailing the Waterways of America. Along the way you should see:
- Son drinking from creek
- Boy and drum fishing
- Fort Patent
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this attraction second thing during lunch.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.