Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tweedledee Riverboat attraction, nastily losing in the shrouded sunlight
November 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledee Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Tweedledee -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Paris. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Kids drowning on Tom Sawyer Island
- Trenchcoat and dog fishing
- Ribbon's next
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from blinding perfume or brain, neck, shoulder, inner ear, or immunological disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.