Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tweedledee Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
November 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledee Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Tweedledee -- is a great way to take in the sights by the banks of the Rivers of Toontown. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Mermaid drinking from creek
- Monorail and dog fishing
- Mountain nuts
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 69".
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was sometimes Tron's most hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.