Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
October 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledee Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Tweedledee -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer moaning from a creek
- Two Ferengi scouts
- Ferengi teepees
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from shoulder or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and opinions inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fool.