Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Riverboat dark ride, March 14, 1973, 4:32 p.m.
June 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledee Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Tweedledee -- is a great way to see the stuff as if sailing the Water Rides of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids roaming on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian toad
- Mountain ghouls
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this dark ride will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from kidney, fingernail, neck, chin, elbow, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests may get very wet on this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.