Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Riverboat show as seen from the top of the park
December 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledee Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Tweedledee -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Philadelphia. Along the way you might see:
- Gadget drinking from creek
- Indian spire
- Fort Rail
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this show first thing before dinner.
- After riding this show, your kids will want to try something softer.
- Guests may get very compressed on this show.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.