Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of India
January 20, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down (by "Innovative Seagull" gossip column)
The Tweedledee Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Tweedledee -- is a great way to see the stuff while you sail the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you will see:
- Ferdinand the Bull's cabin
- A swarm of Indian scouts
- Atlantian village
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Arthur autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Guest in front must be at least 44" tall.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be free from bad haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or hip or bowel disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.