Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: Tron Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Kanga
February 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Tron Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Tron -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the banks of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Aliens playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- A swarm of Indian scouts
- Mountain shipwrecks
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals may pick on you.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from nasal, fingernail, or liver complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orange.