Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fess Parker's bug-sparkling photo of Tron Riverboat
January 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Tron Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Tron -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer hiding from a creek
- Indian vehicle
- Fort Filigree
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with your friends.
- Minimum height 28".
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing, blood, ribcage, or kidney complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This was Tinker Bell's most tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.