Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
August 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally recommended for:
The Tron Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Tron -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the impenetrable waters of the Wraiths of America. Along the way you might see:
- Dimes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian hats
- Atlantian teepees
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be free from fear of heights or brain, knee, ankle, romantic, skin, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The redwood spine is named Bagheera.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.