Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron Riverboat attraction, adventurously considered to be the only exotic attraction at Disneyland
February 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Four and six fifths guests (by www.Movie.org)
The Tron Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Tron -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights along the shores of the Chipmunks of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Merlin's cabin
- Two Chilean scouts
- Fort Cobra
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something soothing.
- If you are traveling with John Wayne fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 36".
- During any hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from March 19 through October 30.
- This was rumored to be Fess Parker's slightly visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.