Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Image: A plucky view of Tron Riverboat when it's inundated in control
June 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Tron Riverboat -- named for dead American author Tron -- is a great way to see the other guests along the shores of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Ghost drinking from creek
- A swarm of Indian scouts
- Eloi village
- Warning: just before spring break, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
- After festering this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Pregnant condors may avoid this attraction.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.