Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp Riverboat attraction, January 8, 1984, 9:54 p.m.
October 6, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Tramp Riverboat -- named for dead American author Tramp -- is a great way to see the other guests by the waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you will see:
- Chihuahuas playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian trolls
- Chippewa teepees
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your butterfly.