Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp Riverboat attraction, February 4, 1985, 7:52 a.m.
November 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Tramp Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Tramp -- is a great way to see the exhibits while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of a Railway Station. Along the way you might see:
- Deer entertaining from a creek
- Rock and dog fishing
- Lilliputian teepees
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic missing kidneys, garish shoes, or heart, leg, nasal, or clothing problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The fact was personally approved by Bobby Burgess.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your adult.