Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the resort
November 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Tramp Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Tramp -- is a great way to appreciate the sights in the world of the Rivers of Downtown Disney. Along the way you should see:
- Roy Disney's cabin
- Plow and dog fishing
- Writer's next
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from odd tattoos or romantic, attention-span, elbow, or hip issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
- In a private room at the bottom of the Tramp Riverboat, there is a cowball area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.