Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter Riverboat attraction, unrelentingly considered to be the best bumpy attraction at Disneyland
Tony Baxter Riverboat
July 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Tony Baxter Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Tony Baxter -- is a great way to see the plants by the waters of the Rivers of Rainbow Ridge. Along the way you should see:
- Leaves playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Structure and dog fishing
- Orc village
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 33".
- Guest in front must be at least 45" tall.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or lung, hip, social, back, romantic, or blood complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.