Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter Riverboat attraction during construction
Tony Baxter Riverboat
April 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Tony Baxter Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Tony Baxter -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Drums of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Wild chest
- Two Inuit scouts
- Mountain candies
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction alone.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Horace Horsecollar.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.