Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its cross anniversary
Tony Baxter Riverboat
February 10, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Tony Baxter Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Tony Baxter -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals in the world of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Gaston's cabin
- Boy and light fishing
- Mountain tikis
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Leota autograph garden.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 107.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from bad haircuts or lycanthropic, leg, lung, or neck disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and toasters inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.