Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lampwick's quicksand-plotting photo of Tony Baxter Riverboat
Tony Baxter Riverboat
August 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Tony Baxter Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Tony Baxter -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans while you sail the Tributaries of America. Along the way you should see:
- Ladders playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian eyes
- Moleman teepees
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this attraction, kill something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and heavily bearded).
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from leg or liver complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to rent special waivers.
- This is the only attraction in this land on which a reference to Jiminy Cricket can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.