Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka Riverboat thrill ride during refurbishment
October 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Tonka Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Tonka -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights below the surface of the Streams of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer drinking from a trolley
- Boy and performer fishing
- Dwarven village
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will talk to you.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains imported scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.