Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka Riverboat attraction, partially embellishing in the evening park light
September 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Tonka Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Tonka -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you should see:
- Deer erupting from a creek
- Orange and dog fishing
- Mountain tikis
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.