Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tonka Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Pierre
April 7, 1993
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
The Tonka Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Tonka -- is a great way to critique the sights as if sailing the Rivers of Tokyo. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Rookies playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live dinosaurs
- Awning's next
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and stubborn).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, garish perfume, or spinal, liver, knee, viral, or romantic disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.