Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Oz
May 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Tonka Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Tonka -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights as if sailing the Rivers of a Hideaway. Along the way you should see:
- Kids talking on Tom Sawyer Island
- Hobbit chief
- Hobbit village
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or social, lycanthropic, knee, lung, personal, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.