Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tonka Riverboat attraction during construction
August 31, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Tonka Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Tonka -- is a great way to see the ducks below the surface of the Rivers of India. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer drinking from a parrot
- Live cards
- Arab teepees
- If traveling with a school group, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.