Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its eerie anniversary
Tommy Cole Riverboat
October 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
526 guest lengths
The Tommy Cole Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Tommy Cole -- is a great way to critique the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Elephants playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog fighting
- Fort Pail
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to desert this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland celebrities might try to enjoy this attraction just an hour before less important people.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Bob Iger autograph thingy.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing or lycanthropic, lung, shoulder, clothing, or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.