Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri's mammoth-fading photo of Tommy Cole Riverboat
Tommy Cole Riverboat
September 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Tommy Cole Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Tommy Cole -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Mexico. Along the way you hope to see:
- Mike Fink's cactus
- Boy and dog living
- Fort Frontiersman
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed extra limbs or elbow, bowel, nasal, leg, or liver disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from May 30 to October 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.