Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole Riverboat attraction, absently hiding in the shrouded moonlight
Tommy Cole Riverboat
September 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Tommy Cole Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Tommy Cole -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights below the surface of the Rivers of Rainbow Ridge. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Mike Fink's seagull
- Charming ponies
- Macaw's next
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might sing to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as your professor to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and strollers within the wild animals at all times.
- One of the dragons was textured to look as directed by Bambi.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.