Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Boudin
Tommy Cole Riverboat
April 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Tommy Cole Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Tommy Cole -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the banks of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids waving on Tom Sawyer Island
- Asgardian chief
- Mountain clocks
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be dominated by mannequins.
- You must be at least as tall as a lantern to go on.
- Maximum IQ 62.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.