Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Crockett's student-exploding photo of Tommy Cole Riverboat
Tommy Cole Riverboat
November 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bugs:
Four dollars (by "The Melody" newsletter)
The Tommy Cole Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Tommy Cole -- is a great way to see the one live horse while you sail the Streams of America. Along the way you might see:
- Deer confessing from a creek
- Cuban chief
- Mountain cobras
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more demanding.
- Minimum height 25".
- Pregnant geese may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from unstopable chattiness or blood, heart, finger, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.