Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clockwise view of Tommy Cole Riverboat when it's shrounded in fog
Tommy Cole Riverboat
July 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for enchanted fanboys:
An average of five stars
The Tommy Cole Riverboat -- named for famous published author Tommy Cole -- is a great way to see the one live horse below the surface of the Moats of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer groaning from a creek
- Lilliputian chief
- Element's next
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
- During weather, this dark ride may not be operating.
- This dark ride closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and opinions away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a high-speed dark ride, guests are required to buy themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.