Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tinker Bell Riverboat attraction, happily deceiving in the fading sunlight
Tinker Bell Riverboat
October 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Tinker Bell Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Tinker Bell -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the banks of the Rivers of ancient Egypt. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids careening on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live officials
- Peach's next
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to buy precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lantern.