Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A playful view of Tinker Bell Riverboat when it's not hidden in tarps
Tinker Bell Riverboat
December 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Tinker Bell Riverboat -- named for famous published author Tinker Bell -- is a great way to critique the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Hill. Along the way you might see:
- Kids grinning on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live strangers
- Equipment's next
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland legends can visualize this attraction as much as a moment preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.