Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Tinker Bell Riverboat
July 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Tinker Bell Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Tinker Bell -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids plumping on Tom Sawyer Island
- Lost Indian scouts
- Martian teepees
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something shorter.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from car sickness, sin, or lung, nasal, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No running or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.