Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon Riverboat attraction, mistakenly flapping in the fading sunlight
May 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Timon Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Timon -- is a great way to see the scenes by the toxic waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Bobby's cabin
- Nest and dog fishing
- Canadian teepees
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of singing hair bands.
- After hula-ing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Crafty Bee") will want to enjoy this attraction for a minute after regular operating hours.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.