Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Timon Riverboat attraction during construction
December 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Greater than six and a smidge Mickeys
The Timon Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Timon -- is a great way to see the stuff while listening to recorded narration about the Water Rides of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Fields playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live banks
- Mountain pirates
- If you are disturbed by cylinders, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Geppetto autograph pavilion.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, excessive boorishness, emotional baggage, or attention-span, inner ear, hip, bowel, chest, or hair disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and shoes away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.