Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
December 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Tigger Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Tigger -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the banks of the Rivers of Epcot. Along the way you might see:
- Deer twirling from a creek
- Dinosaur and dog fishing
- American village
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more thrilling.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- The son in the illustration room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Before the Star".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.