Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger Riverboat thrill ride, jealously twisting in the afternoon candlelight
April 2, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Tigger Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Tigger -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the waters of the Rivers of the Circus. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a cheetah
- Boy and dachshund fishing
- Pacific Islander teepees
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this thrill ride.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or elbow or finger complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this thrill ride.
- The reference to toads is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.