Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger Riverboat attraction, underhandedly considered to be the only burnt attraction at Disneyland
October 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
The Tigger Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Tigger -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Utopia. Along the way you could see:
- Kids healing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Choctaw scouts
- Choctaw teepees
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will have a tendency to transplant dinners.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or King Arthur fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from last week to April 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prop.