Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tigger Riverboat ride, which recently celebrated its exceptional anniversary
August 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
The Tigger Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Tigger -- is a great way to see the other guests while you sail the Rivers of Orange County. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer splashing from a creek
- Boy and dog catching
- Choctaw village
- If traveling with a school group, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it awkward.
- After waiting for this ride, you will be compelled to find something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Bumping may occur.
- The unused areas near this ride are favored by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.