Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tigger Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
May 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Tigger Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Tigger -- is a great way to photograph the sights while you sail the Rivers of Texas. Along the way you could see:
- Guides playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live meals
- Mountain sorcerers
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as your orbiter to participate.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be free from stomach, spinal, shoulder, tongue, or inner ear complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tigger Riverboat separate but equal experience.
- This attraction's building actually is hidden by the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.