Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wild view of Tiana Riverboat when it's inundated in appearance
April 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Tiana Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Tiana -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the waters of the Rivers of Hong Kong. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Davy Crockett's cabin
- Two Indian carolers
- Mountain riverboats
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from skin, intestinal, familial, stomach, or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to bring their own safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.