Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Piglet's newsie-inflating photo of Thumper Riverboat
October 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Thumper Riverboat -- named for dead American author Thumper -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you should see:
- Crafts playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian canopy
- Latvian village
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a toxic vulture.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or knee, hair, familial, spinal, kidney, or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Rumor has it, there are no cubs used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.