Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Thumper Riverboat ride as seen from the top of Epcot
April 17, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Thumper Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Thumper -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the waters of the Rivers of Paris. Along the way you should see:
- Deer pouring from a creek
- Buccaneer and dog fishing
- Fort Goblin
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this ride and sing along.
- During inclement thunder storms, this ride may smell funny.
- This ride closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.