Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Thumper Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Practical Pig
April 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Thumper Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Thumper -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights while you sail the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Cruisers playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and note fishing
- Rocketman's next
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to vault themed windows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skipper.