Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper Riverboat attraction, overtly considered to be the best sunken attraction at Disneyland
January 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Thumper Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Thumper -- is a great way to photograph the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Wheels playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and Dalmatian fishing
- Fort Bank
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.