Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Thor Riverboat attraction at a distance
November 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Thor Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Thor -- is a great way to appreciate the sights as if sailing the Rivers of the Nile. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer waiting from a creek
- Pterodactyl and dog fishing
- Castaway's next
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Rudyard Kipling interaction thingy.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are copious daisies used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.