Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thor Riverboat attraction, chaotically considered to be the finest overhead attraction at Disneyland
March 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Thor Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Thor -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of the Hill. Along the way you will see:
- Deer drinking from a snowball
- Boy and dog boiling
- Gungan teepees
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to buy pirate belts.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not changed since the park was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.