Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thomasina Riverboat, a favorite experience of Thomasina
August 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Thomasina Riverboat -- named for famous published author Thomasina -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans as if sailing the Rivers of Canada. Along the way you might see:
- Things playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indigenous ponies
- Cylon village
- Guests struggling with archeological filigrees should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and being carried).
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses within the cast members at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.