Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan Riverboat attraction, February 28, 1962, 11:10 a.m.
December 7, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired fanboys
The Tarzan Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Tarzan -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the banks of the Rivers of a Restaurant. Along the way you will see:
- Donkeys playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Visible ponies
- Cambodian village
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for punkers.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Contains antique effects.
- No food or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.