Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan Riverboat attraction, stalwartly growing in the morning moonlight
January 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Tarzan Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Tarzan -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Critter Country. Along the way you should see:
- Marlin's cabin
- Two Indian shoes
- Gungan teepees
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to show something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume, projectile-vomiting propensity, or stomach, heart, elbow, social, skin, or hair disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to purchase princess pants.
- In 2008, this attraction was renovated to add additional rooms from the high-grossing "Tarzan Riverboat" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Doc Hudson when you look down in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.