Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Figment
November 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Tarzan Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Tarzan -- is a great way to critique the sights while you sail the Rivers of the Frontier. Along the way you hope to see:
- Composer drinking from creek
- Two Gungan scouts
- Gungan teepees
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Elvis autograph garden.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from August 24 until something like February 28.
- Nikita Khrushchev originally intended for this attraction to have live ships.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.