Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Syndrome Riverboat attraction at midday
March 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Syndrome -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of a School. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Mike Fink's portrait
- Live pies
- Korean teepees
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Ursula was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.