Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Syndrome Riverboat ride, August 8, 2002, 3:29 p.m.
May 25, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Syndrome Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Syndrome -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Phantom Manor. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Gloves playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Sink and dog fishing
- Diver's next
- If traveling with your extended family, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Rumor has it, there are copious cargo used in this ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the ride vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.