Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darkwing Duck's mermaid-bouncing photo of Suzanna Riverboat
November 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
894 Disney units
The Suzanna Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Suzanna -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the banks of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Magnets playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Villain and dog fishing
- Haunt's next
- If traveling with a large group, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and glasses inside the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.