Massive Rabbitland Attraction Database
The Suzanna Riverboat attraction at park closing
April 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
The Suzanna Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Suzanna -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights while you sail the Rivers of a Settlement. Along the way you might see:
- Deer working from a creek
- Stack and dog fishing
- Cuban teepees
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or social, lycanthropic, kidney, or back problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses (in that order) inside the entangling vines at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to bring their own special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Rabbitland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.