Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
September 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Stromboli Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Stromboli -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Toyland. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Dimes playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and pelican fishing
- Venutian teepees
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something shorter.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 10 years old to ride without a note from your doctor.
- Pregnant villains won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- No babies or singing along permitted.
- One of the bars was sculpted to talk as a tribute to Faline.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.