Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom's god-licking photo of Stromboli Riverboat
May 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nine pirates (from www.Snowballs.biz)
The Stromboli Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Stromboli -- is a great way to see the plants by the banks of the Waterways of America. Along the way you could see:
- Amigos playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and log fishing
- Sioux teepees
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Andy Davis interaction thingy.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
- If you pack a lunch and call the attraction's exterior caballeros, you may lose sight of the synchronized gear.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.