Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Stitch Riverboat attraction, boringly considered to be the best interactive attraction at Disneyland
April 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Stitch Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Stitch -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the Plaza. Along the way you could see:
- Mike Fink's willow
- Frontiersman and dog fishing
- Mortal's next
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your apprentice to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 52" (dripping wet).
- Pregnant pictures can not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.