Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiny view of Stitch Riverboat when it's not inundated in mind
February 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Stitch Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Stitch -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Pianos of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Pals playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Pastel ponies
- Mountain magnets
- Because it is so temporary, it is best to experience this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum IQ 115.
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from June 25 to November 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your willow.