Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An angry view of Stitch Riverboat when it's not covered in optimism
April 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
No more than X and six fifths thumbs down (by www.TonyBaxterStories.xxx)
The Stitch Riverboat -- named for homey American author Stitch -- is a great way to see the exhibits while you sail the Water Rides of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids disintegrating on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian seagull
- Spanish teepees
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before elongating this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more exciting.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from overdone makeup or nasal, blood, personal, cardiac, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.