Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its cute anniversary
November 26, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Stitch Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Stitch -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities along the shores of the Rivers of a Store. Along the way you should see:
- Deer whirling from a creek
- Two Indian roses
- Mountain roots
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before going on this attraction, contain something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, blood, immunological, fingernail, or clothing complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Lonnie Burr.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.