Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a train station
December 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Stitch Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Stitch -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the waters of the Rivers of a Pit. Along the way you will see:
- Kids galloping on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and monorail fishing
- German village
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant mothers may not ride.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and rascals inside the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to bring their own special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.