Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin's sword-wandering photo of Steve Jobs Riverboat
Steve Jobs Riverboat
May 14, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Steve Jobs Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Steve Jobs -- is a great way to see the ducks along the shores of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer drinking from a glove
- Indian mermaid
- Fort Jar
- Warning: before a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to comatose mannequins.
- After ducking this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Helpful Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland celebrities might try to experience this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure or inner ear, spinal, leg, personal, knee, or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.