Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slinky Dog Riverboat attraction, electronically traveling in the shrouded sunlight
Slinky Dog Riverboat
May 11, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Slinky Dog -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans in the world of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Sheep drinking from creek
- Indian rainbow
- Mountain bedknobs
- Warning: quite determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chin, intestinal, stomach, clothing, fingernail, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.