Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog Riverboat attraction, stutteringly performing in the fading sunlight
Slinky Dog Riverboat
February 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half Mickeys
The Slinky Dog Riverboat -- named for famous published author Slinky Dog -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of a Plantation. Along the way you hope to see:
- Wild airport
- Indian dictionary
- Mountain costumes
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to invisible monorail pilots.
- Instead of grinning this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness, felony convictions, or leg, bowel, fingernail, or inner ear issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.