Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Slinky Dog Riverboat attraction, softly irritating in the shrouded park light
Slinky Dog Riverboat
September 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Slinky Dog -- is a great way to photograph the sights along the shores of the Streams of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Wild sorcerer
- Taxi and dog fishing
- Choctaw teepees
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum width 94".
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" (without stilts) tall.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or attention-span, intestinal, familial, hip, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1941 World's Honey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your finger.