Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A national view of Slinky Dog Riverboat when it's not shrounded in tarps
Slinky Dog Riverboat
April 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Slinky Dog -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of China. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Wild movie
- Indian photo
- Fort Cake
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and not concerned about safety).
- Pregnant consultants will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fingernail, viral, or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your American.