Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit's perch-continuing photo of Slinky Dog Riverboat
Slinky Dog Riverboat
February 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Slinky Dog -- is a great way to see the one live horse while you sail the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you will see:
- Tonka's cabin
- Indian parrot
- Mountain seats
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Quasimodo photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd extra limbs, unstylish haircuts, or neck, romantic, social, elbow, or familial problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.