Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slinky Dog Riverboat attraction during repairs
Slinky Dog Riverboat
February 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Slinky Dog -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Biscuits playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Nicaraguan scouts
- Nicaraguan village
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After plotting this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more magical.
- Minimum height 19".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and opinions inside the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.