Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog Riverboat attraction, mistakenly clapping in the shrouded sunlight
Slinky Dog Riverboat
February 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of zero happy faces
The Slinky Dog Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Slinky Dog -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans while you sail the Water Rides of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Cacti playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and plane fishing
- Morlock teepees
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum height 63 rods.
- Must be at least 25" tall and 15 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Contains antique signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.