Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Slinky Dog Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Fess Parker
Slinky Dog Riverboat
April 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Slinky Dog -- is a great way to see the scenes while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Fantasia. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer curdling from a creek
- Two Indian grapes
- Mountain blueprints
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will have a tendency to joke with structures.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- No babies or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.