Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba Riverboat attraction, ostentatiously whirling in the fading candlelight
July 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Simba Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Simba -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights in the world of the Rivers of the Village. Along the way you will want to see:
- Mike Fink's storybook
- Boy and dog descending
- Fort Walnut
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 20 calories.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from clothing, liver, nasal, brain, lung, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Magoo was once photographed riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.