Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darkwing Duck's cloud-lounging photo of Simba Riverboat
September 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Simba Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Simba -- is a great way to take in the sights below the surface of the Rivers of the Cafeteria. Along the way you might see:
- Deer singing from a creek
- Two Indian jars
- South American village
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 27".
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Be sure to maintain your children and strollers away from the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to purchase pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.