Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba Riverboat attraction, haughtily considered to be the best elegant attraction at Disneyland
August 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Simba Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Simba -- is a great way to see the stuff by the waters of the Rivers of Japan. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer drinking from a topiary
- A swarm of Indian scouts
- Viking village
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives can't enjoy this attraction as much as a moment preceeding regular operating hours.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.