Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sid Phillips Riverboat attraction, February 19, 2007, 1:13 a.m.
Sid Phillips Riverboat
June 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Greater than X jollies (by "The Rack" newsletter)
The Sid Phillips Riverboat -- named for famous American footnote Sid Phillips -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals in the world of the Rivers of a Canyon. Along the way you could see:
- Carving drinking from creek
- Two Indian torches
- Caucasian village
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors might try to visit this attraction half an hour after park opening.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the restless spirit of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.