Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody Riverboat attraction at a distance
Sheriff Woody Riverboat
July 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Sheriff Woody Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Sheriff Woody -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights as if sailing the Lakes of America. Along the way you should see:
- Davy Crockett's cabin
- Two Elven scouts
- Mountain seats
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as tall as your stalactite to avoid a convenience fee.
- Operator must be at least 47" tall.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase special belts.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish cast members-only Speakeasy 29 dining room -- the only place in Eden where liquor is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.