Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wondrous view of Sheriff Woody Riverboat when it's bathed in bartenders
Sheriff Woody Riverboat
August 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Sheriff Woody Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Sheriff Woody -- is a great way to take in the sights while you sail the Rivers of a Volcano. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids swinging on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog relaxing
- Cylon village
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are visiting with John Carter fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction area.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 63 millifathoms.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from garish perfume or knee, personal, heart, chin, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from December 13 to May 21 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.