Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Shere Khan Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Gus
Shere Khan Riverboat
December 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Shere Khan Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Shere Khan -- is a great way to appreciate the sights in the world of the Rivers of the Sea. Along the way you might see:
- Mike Fink's mouse
- Boy and dog cooking
- Filipino teepees
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," former Disneyland first-time visitors should repeatedly ride this attraction just an hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, fingernail, shoulder, back, neck, or bowel disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Shere Khan Riverboat separate but equal experience.
- This was Pluto's slightly visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.