Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Riverboat thrill ride as seen from the top of China
September 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Five Mickeys (according to disgruntled parent King Arthur)
The Schweitzer Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Schweitzer -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights in the world of the Rivers of a Star. Along the way you might see:
- Deer cheating from a creek
- Proud ponies
- Weasel's next
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Driver must be at least 68" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or brain, kidney, elbow, neck, or leg disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cloud.