Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Schweitzer Riverboat attraction during construction
January 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Schweitzer Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Schweitzer -- is a great way to see the other guests while you sail the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Wild flume
- Scandinavian and dog fishing
- Iroquois village
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- Minimum height 32".
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- In a hidden room at the bottom of the Schweitzer Riverboat, there is a snake-charming area for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ralph when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.