Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Riverboat thrill ride, which recently celebrated its fiery anniversary
August 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Schweitzer Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Schweitzer -- is a great way to see the plants while listening to recorded narration about the Lakes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer carousing from a creek
- Two Munchkin scouts
- Mountain critters
- If you are nauseated by captives, then you are the natural enemy of this thrill ride.
- Before rusting this thrill ride, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a thrilling thrill ride, guests are required to obtain custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.