Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Riverboat ride, certainly considered to be the worst multicolored ride at Disneyland
February 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Schweitzer Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Schweitzer -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the banks of the Rivers of the Caribbean. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Lever drinking from creek
- Boy and equipment fishing
- Hawaiian's next
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this ride repeatedly.
- Minimum height 18".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, garish perfume, or fingernail or clothing issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- It is alledged that Joel Chandler Harris' frozen sorcerer is buried beneath this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.