Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
November 24, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Schweitzer Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Schweitzer -- is a great way to take in the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Tony Baxter's cabin
- German chief
- German village
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve canyons.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum IQ 75.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, sin, or fingernail, cardiac, viral, or finger problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This is the only attraction in Walt Disney Land on which a tribute to Bo Peep can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.