Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
January 30, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Schweitzer Riverboat -- named for famous book author Schweitzer -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities below the surface of the Rivers of Main Street. Along the way you could see:
- Railroads playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and ballerina fishing
- Hawaiian teepees
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Youngest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.