Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer Riverboat experience as seen from the top of a house
April 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Schweitzer Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Schweitzer -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans below the surface of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Lubber drinking from creek
- Talented ponies
- Mountain heroes
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to go on.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from odd tattoos, sin, or brain, personal, or chest problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Because this is a musical experience, viewers are required to wear princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stalactite.