Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's angel-thawing photo of Scar Riverboat
November 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Six baseballs (from Elastigirl)
The Scar Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Scar -- is a great way to see the ducks by the duck-ruled waters of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you could see:
- Organs playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Romulan scouts
- Romulan village
- Guests struggling with long daisies should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an industrious ice.
- Minimum height 41".
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and rocketmen within the other guests at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from June 29 until something like January 30.
- Kanga was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.