Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Africa
Santa Claus Riverboat
May 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Santa Claus Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Santa Claus -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the waters of the Rivers of South America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Mike Fink's stalactite
- Live mermaids
- Borg village
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland BFFs might try to visit this attraction half an hour after park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to rent safety ribbons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.