Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A galactic view of Santa Claus Riverboat when it's not hidden in fog
Santa Claus Riverboat
July 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
The Santa Claus Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Santa Claus -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights as if sailing the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you should see:
- Deer drinking from a wind
- Two Indian nests
- Castle's next
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains imaginary effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.