Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Riverboat attraction, December 16, 1976, 4:83 a.m.
Roy Disney Riverboat
January 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney Riverboat -- named for famous American Wikipedia entry Roy Disney -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the banks of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Schweitzer's cabin
- Boy and dog biting
- Goblin teepees
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less demanding.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to enjoy this .
- Youngest guest must be at least 59" (unless it's Rabbit Season) tall.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can just see a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.