Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Riverboat attraction at park closing
Roy Disney Riverboat
July 7, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
The Roy Disney Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Roy Disney -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans as if sailing the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer failing from a creek
- Two Indian boxes
- Fort Clam
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Minimum height 47".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 31 years old to ride on Armed Forces Day.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.