Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of an island
Roy Disney Riverboat
May 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Roy Disney -- is a great way to see the scenes while listening to recorded narration about the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you should see:
- Vendors playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian drums
- Fort Human
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from leg, spinal, neck, cardiac, or tongue problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Managers keep a historic journal in which is listed the names of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.