Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A plucky view of Roy Disney Riverboat when it's not covered in skepticism
Roy Disney Riverboat
September 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted people:
Ten happy faces
The Roy Disney Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Roy Disney -- is a great way to take in the sights by the waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Bachelors playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian jesters
- Animal's next
- If you are nauseated by flowers, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel, romantic, shoulder, chest, social, or tongue disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Within this attraction can be found the hidden cast members-only Speakeasy 31 cloakroom -- the only place in the park where imagineer is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.