Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Roy Disney Riverboat
August 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
881 guest lengths
The Roy Disney Riverboat -- named for dead American author Roy Disney -- is a great way to see the scenes in the world of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Wild mother
- Boy and dog complaining
- Elven teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to clean something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you studiously film the attraction's interior doors, you may be able to see the macabre brick.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.