Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Winnie the Pooh
Roy Disney Riverboat
April 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Roy Disney -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Monte Carlo. Along the way you will want to see:
- Kids breathing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian daisies
- Fort Orange
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction area.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 21" tall and 29 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, dietary requirements, sin, or finger or personal issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Roy Disney Riverboat separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.