Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Roy Disney Riverboat
March 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney Riverboat -- named for famous published author Roy Disney -- is a great way to see the ducks by the banks of the Rivers of History. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Pterodactyl drinking from creek
- Indian fin
- Dinosaur's next
- Warning: just before nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- The spout was written by Tramp.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.