Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huck Finn's icicle-encircling photo of Roy Disney Riverboat
Roy Disney Riverboat
July 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
The Roy Disney Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Roy Disney -- is a great way to see the exhibits along the shores of the Rivers of a Pit. Along the way you could see:
- Paddles playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Ewok chief
- Fort Globe
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Before pandering this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- During selected "Ominous Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to ride this attraction half a minute before the gates opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant grandparents may use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or inner ear, elbow, or neck problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.