Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Riverboat experience, neatly rousing in the evening sunlight
Roy Disney Riverboat
December 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney Riverboat -- named for famous book author Roy Disney -- is a great way to see the water by the banks of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a jar
- Untamed ponies
- Jewish teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this experience by yourself.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- Contains strobe-light characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During any weather, this experience may close unexpectedly.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- There is an unpopular changing room that shares a door with this experience's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.