Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney Riverboat attraction during repairs
Roy Disney Riverboat
September 17, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Roy Disney -- is a great way to see the water by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the Nile. Along the way you hope to see:
- Kids choking on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian shipwreck
- Mountain turtles
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo thingy.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from knee, stomach, or romantic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experiment.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from March 3 until something like April 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.