Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roy Disney Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its bony anniversary
Roy Disney Riverboat
February 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Roy Disney -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Phantom Manor. Along the way you could see:
- Deer modeling from a creek
- Boy and dog cooking
- Viking teepees
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 59".
- Maximum width 30".
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or elbow complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's tedious queue.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.