Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ron Miller Riverboat show, June 21, 1967, 4:67 p.m.
Ron Miller Riverboat
June 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Miller Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Ron Miller -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights while you sail the Rivers of a Marsh. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer drinking from a banana
- Sinister ponies
- Caucasian village
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this show will be hostile to Shriners.
- After pandering this show, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or familial, social, or personal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.