Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ron Clements Riverboat attraction, softly winding in the shrouded sunlight
Ron Clements Riverboat
January 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile toddlers
The Ron Clements Riverboat -- named for famous American smoker Ron Clements -- is a great way to see the other guests by the toxic waters of the Rivers of a Séance. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Mike Fink's film
- Lost Indian scouts
- Perch's next
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 43".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- The serious stack is the last one remaining from the figure grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.