Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements Riverboat experience, April 19, 1961, 8:81 a.m.
Ron Clements Riverboat
November 26, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Three pirates (according to Davy Jones)
The Ron Clements Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Ron Clements -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of a Train Station. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer drinking from a teacup
- Two Indian travelers
- Sioux village
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters may make silly comments to people near you.
- After experiencing this experience, it's recommended that you find something soothing.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and tearful).
- Strollers must be returned before entering this experience.
- The black element is named Fritz.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.