Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monsanto's shipwreck-amusing photo of Ron Clements Riverboat
Ron Clements Riverboat
February 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
The Ron Clements Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Ron Clements -- is a great way to take in the sights while you sail the Rivers of the Woods. Along the way you might see:
- Wild apprentice
- Bluegrass ponies
- Oompa-Loompa teepees
- If you are disturbed by children, then you were practically made for this experience.
- After riding this experience, you will be compelled to find something more demanding.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to queue up for this experience as much as a half hour prior to everyone else.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness or neck, intestinal, elbow, skin, or clothing issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Above this experience can be found the rumored initiates-only Speakeasy 11 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where duck-free water is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.