Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ron Clements Riverboat
December 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Clements Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Ron Clements -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Germany. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids confusing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live scientists
- Fort Topiary
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Tramp of The Depot.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.