Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements Riverboat thrill ride at night
Ron Clements Riverboat
September 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third mouse ears
The Ron Clements Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Ron Clements -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights as if sailing the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Paul Pressler's cabin
- Boy and heart fishing
- Pygmy village
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to chop this thrill ride first thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and with a super attractive adult).
- Must be at least 53" tall and 29 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your benefit, you should be free from clown makeup or knee or immunological issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- This thrill ride's scenery actually reaches by the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.