Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blank view of Ron Clements Riverboat when it's not shrounded in insight
Ron Clements Riverboat
June 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Clements Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Ron Clements -- is a great way to see the plants along the shores of the Moats of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Wild bug
- Two Indian beams
- Fort Zebra
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 38".
- Guest in front must be at least 54" tall.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are few carvings used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.