Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ron Clements Riverboat attraction during repairs
Ron Clements Riverboat
July 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 10 minutes on foot)
Eight dollars (according to Yen Sid)
The Ron Clements Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Ron Clements -- is a great way to see the unchanging views below the surface of the Rivers of Brazil. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Mike Fink's possession
- Two Puerto Rican scouts
- Mountain heads
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and descend.
- After fading this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," randomly chosen Disney Land first-time visitors should ride this attraction for a moment preceeding the gates opening.
- Minimum height 49".
- Contains imaginary scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to rent special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.